Wednesday, June 22, 2011

1-800 Loan Mart was the correct choice after all my research.

After reading some of the complaints about 800loanmart I think most of these people must not pay on time, or don't pay at all. I don’t understand these people. 1-800 Loan Mart is a car title loan company that lets people borrow money to help them out in emergencies by using their car as collateral, not necessarily using their credit. How can you complain about late fees and interest rates if you knew about them before taking out the loan? Did these people read the contract before signing it? Every time I sign a contract I make sure I read it before I sign it. To me, that's like complaining about the bank taking your house when you didn't pay the mortgage. Every loan has penalties for late or defaulted payments, why would you think a car title loan would be any different? I was in a very tough situation last month; my paycheck was late, and my mortgage was due. I researched title loan options in California. I found 1-800 Loan Mart online I ended up taking out a loan. Other title loan companies charged a lot more interest, so I stuck with 1-800 Loan Mart for my title loan. I repaid the loan after receiving my check so i didn't even pay that much in interest. I have no complaints at all.


No comments:

Post a Comment